Monday, March 3, 2008

Update on New Tires

Well it seems that the new tires we got for Brianna's Toyota Camry are working in the snow. We had a pretty decent amount of snow and ice on the roads this morning and Brianna said she didn't have a problem getting around and actually passed another Toyota Camry that was sliding around.

This makes me glad that we don't have to worry about getting her another car. I'm sure that the car will still have trouble every now and again in the snow, but the fact that it does much better is good enough for me.

Thank You Good Year.

2 comments:

Quebecca said...

I have a Corolla and have been 100% satisfied with it over the past 5 years and 75K miles I've had it. I am sure that Brianna will be just as happy with her Camry except that it gets a paltry MPG compared to my Corolla's 35MPG. Toyota rocks. I would so buy another Toyota if I didn't want a Mini Cooper so badly in 4 years.

Matt & Bri said...

Other then handling in the snow both Bri and I are completely satisfied with the Camry too. I love that car which is why I was willing to put the new tires on. Oh, and Bri gets 32MPG out of it, so it's not far off your Corolla.