Friday, April 25, 2008

Orioles Manager Quote

I think I actually like the manager of the Orioles, not because they are doing decent right now, but for quotes like this about people running on the field during a game -

"I wish I could have taken them in the back room," he said. "I would have kicked the snot out of both of them. I'm serious. You think I'm kidding you. I don't have any patience for disrespect. These guys bust their [rear] out there every night, and for two lunatics to come out there like that -- who do they think they are? Turn them over to us one time. I'll show them where the other side of the fence is. I believe in respect and common courtesy. Those two idiots last night did not show any of that." Dave Trembley - Baltimore Orioles Manager.

Now I don't condone language like this, but it is slightly amusing.

No comments: